The Diocese of Southwark are hosting a Spirituality Day: Engaging Spirituality for Contemporary Life, on Sat 21 Oct 2017 10am-4pm where you can explore the rhythm of life and resources for prayer that can sustain Christian discipleship and spirituality today.
The Revd Dr Andrew Walker is the founder director
of the London Centre for Spirituality and
author of Journey into Joy (SPCK) and On Retreat (Bloomsbury).
• Hospitality: Bishop Karowei Dorgu
• Prayer & Song: Paul Roberts
• Spirituality for Extroverts: Ruth Adams
• Using labyrinths: Barbara Wallace
• Spirituality & Family Life: Tiff Ewins & Nick Shepherd • Diddy Disciples: Sharon Moughton-Mumby
• Silent Meditation: Ian Mobsby
• Intercessions & activism: Gareth Powell
• Forming a Rhythm of Life: Chris Palmer
• Seeing the Spirit: Bonnie Clarke
Plus stalls with spirituality books, resources and organisations
Cost: £8 for individual ticket
or £5 per person booking in groups of 5 or more.
To find out more visit:www.southwark.anglican.org/deepeningdiscipleship